Casa de Campo
Casa de Campo, located in La Romana, along the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic is one of the most beautiful and exclusive tourist-vacation destinations in the Caribbean. This sun-drenched resort, which enjoys temperatures between 72 and 85 Degrees Fahrenheit year-round, covers some 7,000 acres of lush tropical plants, offering villas, hotel-operated accommodations, golf courses, tennis courts, and the Minitas beach.
Spanish is the language of the 8 million inhabitants of the Dominican Republic, with English, French and German becoming very common. The official currency of the country is the Dominican Peso.
La Romana international Airport is easily accessible by air:
American Airlines offers a daily flight from Miami, and American Eagle has three flights daily from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Las Americas is International Airport in Santo Domingo: only 1 1/2 hours by car
Receives flights from:
New York, Paris, Madrid, Frankfurt, Milan, Rome, London, Lisbon, Caracas, Panama, Montreal, and other cities.
Casa de Campo offers:
- All kind of water sports (at Minitas Beach)
- Golf (3 courses, Pete Dye Design)
- Tennis (13 courts, Caribbean view)
- Altos de Chavón (artist village)
- Polo + Dude Ranch
- Swimming Pools (19)
- Restaurant (a total of 9: from Gourmet to Casual)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Snorkeling at Catalina Island
- Tropical Bar / Shows / Dancing
- Sunset River Cruises (paddle wheeler)
- Golf Car rental
- Gift Shops / Boutiques / Hair Dressers
- Private Airport, International Flights
- American Airline Office
- Fitness Center