Sosua -2 beds villa, swimmingpool and lot in popular gated community Dominican Republic
Price: $ 119,800

Company: Dominican Republic Real Estate - Houses, Vill

Listed by: Christian Vogt

Phone: (001) 809-377-0886

Website: Visit site

Adress: Dominican Republic Properties
City: Sosua
Company: Dominican Estate
Price: $ 119,800
Bedroom(s): 2
Bathroom(s): 2
Floors: 1
Listing ID: 611
Status: Active
Full Description:
Sosua -2 beds villa, swimmingpool and lot in popular gated community Dominican Republic

Lot:
350 m2
3,767 sqft
0.09 acres

Villa: 950 ft
(88.3 m2)

Pool:
6,000 gallons

SHUTTLE SERVICE TO DOWNTOWN SOSUA AND CABARETE!

$119,800 US without bar
$125,650 US with bar

Made to let in tropical views and sunshine, windows and patio doors make up the entire back wall of the villa.

The open plan great room features a living room and kitchen that lead directly to the ample covered terrace. The DR is about outside living and letting the outside in - this villa is perfect. The bedrooms are on either side of the villa, providing nice separation and privacy. Each has its own full bath.

Includes the lot, construction of the villa, landscaping, swimming pool, and service building for pool equipment/storage.

This Villa is offered with advantageous mortgage financing. With an initial payment of 70% of the purchase price, the remaining balance of 30% can be paid with no additional out of pocket funds from the buyer(s). The balance can be taken from the villas monthly rental income and it will be paid off within four years.

Rental Rates:
$110/day at non peak season
$125/day at peak season

Following downpayments and rates:

60% down 4.7%
70% down 1.9%
80% down 0.9%

You have the choice of making regular monthly mortgage payments yourself, or using rental income generated from your villa to make the payments. You can pay off your mortgage without penalty at any time.


Lot: 3,767 sqft (350 m2)
Price: 119,800 USD

Distance To: Airport: 18.0 km (11.18 miles)
Beach: 2.0 km (1.24 miles)
Supermarket: 3.0 km (1.86 miles)

Features:
Furnished No Satellite/Cable TV Yes
Telephone Yes Air Conditioner No
Private Generator No Project Generator Yes
Closed Parking No Pool Yes
Whirlpool No Laundry Room No
Internet Available Yes Security Yes
Gated community Yes Ocean View No
On the Beach No Close to the Beach Yes
Extra-Info:
Bedrooms: 2
Livingrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 2
Kitchens: 1
Levels: 1
Living Area: 88 m2
Noise Level: Quiet

The villa is situated within an exclusive gated villa resort on the north coast of the Dominican Republic.
A discrete, secure community that is only 10 minutes from the international airport of Puerto Plata and a renowned for elegance, privacy, comfort, natural beauty, and service.
This listing has been viewed 597 times